Justin Bieber’s newest album Changes was released in February 2020 and after a 5-year wait, many fans were wondering what he’s been up to. After a slew of criminal charges, public intoxication, and drug abuse, it’s clear that Bieber has been spending the last few years struggling with his health and now, he’s working on himself.
Throughout the album, Bieber talks a lot about his mental and emotional growth. In the episode shared above from his YouTube series Seasons, Bieber talks candidly about his past addictions and mental health struggles. His wife, Haley Bieber, says that he has struggled with “horrible, crazy, crippling anxiety” nearly his whole life and his rise to fame contributed to his “self-medicating.”
Friends of Bieber are also interviewed, sharing that they were concerned about his health. They say his addiction “hurt their hearts” because they knew he was capable of so much more. Bieber’s brain health doctor, Dr. Daniel Amen, knows that Justin can do amazing things but “it’s hard to do amazing things for other people when your brain isn’t right.”
After years of struggling with drug abuse and addiction, which got to the point where Bieber’s security would have to go into his hotel room to check his pulse, Justin decided to get clean.
The Road to Recovery
Justin is tackling his drug addiction and mental health one day at a time. In addition to the support of his friends, family, and fans, Bieber is also using a number of therapeutic devices to help. One of those therapies is Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD) IV therapy.
NAD+ is a metabolic co-enzyme that helps structure, repair, and remodel nearly every cell in the body. In the cases of drug or alcohol abuse, the pleasure center of the brain is impaired so it is harder for the brain to function on a cellular level. NAD+ IV therapy is said to replenish the drained enzymes and target brain restoration.
In the video above, you see Bieber getting his NAD+ IV. Afterward, he thanks his phlebotomist, saying that he has “helped him so much.”
ICARIA – NAD+
We have always believed in the power of NAD+ and have worked towards formulating the best NAD+ supplement available. ICARIA helps boost NAD+ formation and maintain all important metabolic processes and cellular checkpoints necessary to promote a healthier and longer lifespan. Some of the benefits of NAD+ include:
- Better mental energy and focus
- A healthier look
- Less mind fog
- Improved cellular health and longevity
It includes 5 revolutionary ingredients, including:
- Nicotinamide Monononucleotide (NMN): The most effective NAD+ precursor. Boosts NAD+ production, optimizing cellular repair, maintaining healthy mitochondria, and activating longevity genes called Sirtuins.
- Pterostilbene: Potent polyphenol, naturally found in blueberries, grapes and nuts, with powerful antioxidant properties. Activates longevity genes called Sirtuins.
- Resveratrol: Potent polyphenol, also naturally found in grapes and nuts. Potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Collagen: Maintains skin health and integrity.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Maintains skin hydration and joint integrity. Proven to improve stem cell maintenance, and promote longevity.
Justin Bieber uses NAD+ as a vital part of his recovery journey, but it can help everyone, from everyday athletes to CEOs and entrepreneurs to those struggling with drug abuse or addiction.